Pages

Monday, December 14, 2020

Track Down

 So quick update,

This past weekend finally was able to secure some flex track to finish laying the track on my switching layout, I still need to add cork roadbed, but now I can actually start moving along with wiring and operation. 

West End of Layout

Main line with industries in the back on the west end.

Middle of the layout

East End corner as main line curves around the corner.

Next up after the cork will be to add the feeder wires and then I will be laying down the track using caulk. I am pretty excited to be finally moving along with this and look forward to seeing operations of the system I am guessing right at the new year begins.

So stay tuned, more progress coming soon.

TK

1 comment:

A J said...

It looks promising. I'm keen to see what you come up with.