Might as well post this project that I am working on, so here you go. I am working on hosting a mutli player game of Galactic Hero's in the very near future for Star Wars/ I have had my buddy Tom printing me a few models off this cool site Skullforge Studios and thanks to Tom have gotten almost all of the models for the game through them, which are really 3D files. Well I want to create some madness in the game and I need a big distraction, well and this was one of the biggest distraction I could think of.
|Big Boy in parts!|
So Tom took a few days to print out as each piece as this is a very large beast. Tom did have a few misprints with the pre supports on the file, which was one of the legs and on arm. I did find another misprint but I was able to work around that on the lower torso.
Today I started assembly which included filling in any gaps or vent holes on the model sections. I did as mentioned have a large gap in the lower torso that I was bale to fill with Green Stuff and I also used modeling paste on the smaller cracks (white lines on model). Next up will be painting the beast.
|Dont turn around!|
So there you go, another post and another project in the works.