Pages

Monday, December 04, 2023

So, its starts....

 Well, I did a bad thing!

So, one of my first GW games was Epic Space Marine, my brother and I would play this game into the wee hours of the morning and loving every minute of it. The scale was just so...Epic on the table. In fact this was what started me down the path to historical gaming, wanting to see epic battle on the table. 

Love this game!

Now GW has gone ahead and released basically Epic SM but with the back story of the Horus heresy! Which really focuses on the epic civil war amongst the Imperium. 


Nice full had cover set of Rules.

So, I expect you will be seeing much more of this game here very soon, a few friends here have picked it up and I know I will be getting a few more units for the game. So Stay tuned


TK

1 comment:

Tom O said...

Looking forward to playing in the New Year!