Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2023

Pirates, Desperados and Ghosts!

 So,


Been getting back into the swing of painting and finished up a few Pirates that I have had laying around for years, all but the Captain, are Foundry, I think the Not Capt Jack is from Black Cat Miniatures. It was nice to get the brushes back in action.

A bunch of Scallywags!

Now they are upstanding sailors!


Next up, a few Pulp Miniatures Banditos, I picked these guys up from Adepticon well over 5 years ago and wanted to get them painted.

We don't need any stinkin badges!

This is an Idol I picked up from Reaper a few months ago, was going to use it in my Viking games, but realized I can use it pretty much for any period really. It reminds me of the idol from 13th Warrior.

Mother goddess???

Take what you can & leave nothing behind!

Then while listening to Apache by the Shadows, I had a great idea for a Boot Hill scenario for FfoL and needed some ghostly gunfighters. I had a bunch of Foundry old west models around and they are shorter then my other ranges I have. So I decided they would be perfect for some Undead!

Ghostly Gunfighters

And here is the colors I used to paint these guys, no GW foundation paint here, just good old layer painting. Yes that is an old Citadel Colours Blue Wash, its about 30+ years old and still has half the bottle left!

Lots of colors!

Well there you go, the brushes are back to painting and getting that mojo back, now to find time to play some games, its been months since I rolled dice!


TK

1 comment:

Muskie said...

I have and still use that blue wash. I have even older citadel inks too which I used, but what I like even better were those old glazes. I use green a lot. Anyway the Internet is giving me grief so hopefully I can post the comment this time.