Pages

Monday, June 08, 2020

Russians and Pirates

So,

Life has been interesting, now that we are starting to open back up, one more thing now has us back in our homes...sigh.

But enough of that, I have still been busy, did my last commission for my buddy Robert last week, a Regiment of Russian Napoleonic troops for him. Robert gave me some completed troops to match paint to, and I did a great job match painting them, see for yourself below. 

Roberts Russians
The other thing that ended up on the paint bench were some pirates! My buddy Merle in Kansas reached out to me a couple weeks ago and said that his local group was going to be playing Legends of the High Seas and wanted to let me know about it, basically that people were still playing my game.

So because of this, I dug through the old lead pile and found some figures to paint up. I have been painting a pirate a day and do most of it on my lunch hour as I am still working from home. Here is last weeks and this weekends accomplishment.

Pirates for the Wicked Wench
So there you go, still painting and planning, I have about 7 more pirates to complete and now I am looking at doing some terrain work for some Necromunda, so stay tuned!

TK

No comments: