Pages

Friday, December 04, 2009

Quick Pulp Update

Some Pulp today!

Well last night I finished up these Pulp figures for my buddy Mike, they are a mix of Pulp Figures and Copplestone Castings . Mike and I are both big Pulp fans and I happen to have these same figures. So last night in order to clear the paint desk, I kicked these out. I finished the desert bases today thought. The Brick bases are made out of Green stuff from a Blog post from Carmen's Fun Painty Time on how to do your own sculpted bases. I have got to say, it was pretty easy and they look pretty good.


So there you go, just a quick update...
TK

3 comments:

Consul said...

Great looking adventurers! Something I want to do, perhaps in a few years though :P

Terry Mac said...

Wow, those look great. Nice pictures too!
What camera set up did you use??

Tim Kulinski said...

Thanks guys, although I am not happy with the pictures, my camera was doing funny things.

Terry I use Sony 6mega Cyber-shot, shooting on the auto setting using the macro. I found that I can just about lay the camera right ontop of whatever I am shooting with this cameras macro setting.

Up side is you get really close up, down side is you see all your flaws in painting!