Pages

Monday, December 07, 2009

Introducing Saguaro Painting Service (SPS)

Well, I said I would get something going for painting, well here it is, Saguaro Painting, http://saguaropainting.blogspot.com/ I look forward to getting this project off the ground.
In fact it has already gotten started with my buddy Lonnie's work and a few others. Really this is a side job to bring in some money while I look for work. So stop by take a look and let me know what you think. I will still be updating this blog, so no worries, SPS will just be for paint & terrain commissions.
TK

2 comments:

cianty said...

Congrats on getting it off the ground! I look forward to seeing lots of cool photos on that new blog site. Good luck with it!

suneokun said...

Look no further than Ron at FTW on how to build yourself a commission business on the side. IT also gives you a 'legitimate' reason to spend some serious time blogging as this is your self promotion forum...

Good luck fella.