Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Dark Lord of the Sith!

 Welcome intrepid adventurers!

Well I am back to Star Wars again, sort of! So just before Christmas I painted up a few Up scaled Skull Forge Studios figures for Christmas presents. Well I went to a Christmas party and showed one none gamer friend what I did, he was amazed and wanted to know if I could do one for him, then my phone got passed to another friend and another request, well this happened a few times until I had 5 orders for larger figures. Well I just finished this one up which is the last one.

You will see the "Standard" 28mm figure on the left, the other is roughly 200 times larger, so about 54mm. 

Up scaled Darth Vader from Skullforge Studios



 

Well there you go adventurers another awesome model completed...

TK

No comments: