Pages

Monday, July 18, 2022

Legendary Vikings!

 So,


Sorry, been busy doing some painting on a few Viking models that I had around the old game room. Now most of these will be used for Warlords of Erehwon and I think I painted up about 136 models or so. Most of the models are Gripping Beast plastics, but there is also Wargames Factory models, Footsore models, Old Glory, North Star, Gorgon Studios and some Foundry in there as well. I really wanted to get this done so I can start using them for WoE and for my upcoming Viking rules that I am writing. So here are the pictures:

Gorgon Studio Viking in the Center with Gripping Beast Plastics.

Northstar Frost grave models

Footsore 

Gripping Beast Plastics

More Gripping Beast plastics

And even more GB Plastics!

All in all I really like how these models came out, this is not all of them, but just a few. Now I have to get back to writing and trying to decide what else to paint.


TK

No comments: