Pages

Monday, June 06, 2022

Count, Farm boy and a Pet

 Well, 


Still plugging away on the 3D prints, this weekend I finished up these two, a Imperial Count and a Local Farm Boy. The count I think is supposed to be Count Dooku, but will stand in for just a regular Imperial Hero. The Farm boy is Luke Skywalker in the Dagaba costume. Both were fun to paint and will be perfect for this big game I am planning

Count Dooku?? and Luke Skywalker?

Some people may see a larger thing in the background, well that is the Rancor I have been working on, finally getting paint on it and liking the way its coming out. Its still a work in progress, but its almost complete and I am loving it as well.


Did someone loose their pet Rancor???

As I said before, I am really loving these 3D prints, the cost is very good and the quality is just as good if not better then commercially made models out there.

So there you go, some more progress done and another post!

TK

No comments: