Pages

Monday, March 12, 2018

Heading back to Chicago!


So, in just about 9 days I will be boarding a flight and heading back to Adepticon 2018 in Chicago. But this time I will be going as an actual vendor this time with Talon Games for CAV Strike Operations.

I will bet there running demos, working the booth and running the large game that we will be putting on for the event. It will be nice to see some of my Chicago friends again as it has been about two or three years since I was last out. So if you are a fan of this blog, stop by and say Hi or better yet get in a demo of CAV Strike Operations with me!


I of course will be taking tons of pictures of all the fun and of course will be doing some shopping while there as the list of vendors is pretty large. So stay tuned for more updates here.

TK

1 comment:

Dean Vuckovich said...

Looking forward to seeing you again Tim... not sure if time will allow for a demo, but we'll definitely swing by the booth.