Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pimp my Rides!

So,

I did these vehicles about a month ago and I am just now getting around to posting them here, better late than never right?

First up a few Old Glory Miniatures half tracks, which are a mix of M2's and M3's (with a jeep thrown in there.




I love Old Glory, too bad if I ever qualify for a FoW National tourney I will never be able to use these. Next up is the remainder of my DAK Fow army. It is funny, but I have not had a chance to put them on the table yet, hopefully that will change soon.





So there you go, better late than ever...

TK

4 comments:

Scottswargaming said...

Smart work Tim, I can imagine the clouds of sand billowing out behind them as they race across the desert!

Simon Quinton said...

Thats a lot vehicles. They are all very nice. The jeep is my favourite but I have a soft spot for them

Tim Kulinski said...

Thanks guys, I have to confess though, it took me well over 2 years to get these guys done! Started them and back in the box they went. So it was good to get them fully painted and completed.

Robert said...

Great work! Let me know when you want to put the DAK back on the table. The 8th Army has not seen action for a while.