Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011



So,

In just a few days the Throne of Skulls event run by Games Workshop will be happening in Las Vegas. As many know, this is the first "National" event that GW is running for all the winners that qualified on the 2010 - 2011 tournament for Warhammer Fantasy Battle, Warhammer 40000 and Lord of the Rings.

Well about a month ago I got an invite from Games Workshop asking if I would (as well as other Tournament organizers) would be interested in playing and attending. Well after talking to the wife, I shoot back a email stating I would be there. Since I run Gathering in the Desert, I usually do not get to play since I am running the event. And since there are no other LotR events, that means I don't get to play much LotR in tourneys.

Well with the decision to go cleared with the boss, it was time for me to decide what army to take. Well I would love to tell you what I am taking (and in fact a few close people know) but I will not reveal what I am taking until after the event. Yeah yeah, I know, but I want it to be a surprise for some of the players. I will tell you that I have never played this army before and that I have not showed here before. The other clue or hint is that I am playing an evil army!

So when will I show off what I am taking, well after the event. I plan to cover the event and have full coverage for all you cursed treasures followers. So wish me luck and I will see you all Monday with coverage from the event. So stay tuned folks...

TK

No comments: