Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Adepticon Saturday - WAB Singels Event

Well It has been a while since I got back to posting here, life has a tendency to get in the way. Last week I had to fly down to North Carolina to visit my Grandfather who was in the Hospital with a stroke. I got to visit with family and comfort my grandfather, good news is he will be released this Friday to come home, although will be wheel chair bound for the rest of his life.

Anyway, not much went on on Saturday except for the WAB event I ran. It was a great event and we had 14 players. Here are the winners of the event:

The Classical Campaign Winners playing for the Greeks/Successors faction

Mike Butcher and Michael Cosentino
Best Painted Army
Bennett Blalock-Doane

Best General
Mark Henry

Best SportsmenMike Butcher
The following pictures are from the event on Saturday, the painting for the event is getting to be amazing and I look forward to seeing what shows up next year!
















TK

1 comment:

cianty said...

That's some very pretty pictures. Thanks for sharing, Tim!