Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tech Priest of Mars

Well had some time last week to kick out this figure for my friend Rob, he needs a few Tech Priests of Mars for the up coming Inquisitor campaign he is planning. So I decided to paint this guy up to help him. He is a stock Tech Priest from the Imperial Guard line and I pictured him in metallics & a red Robe. All in all I spent about 3 hours on him and I think he came out looking pretty good. I just need to decide on a base or him.






So I hope you enjoy...
TK

5 comments:

John Lambshead said...

He does indeed look the business,John

oni said...

Very nice. The over all colour scheme is simple and dark, but then there's the red robe that catches your eye... I love it.

zealot said...

nicely done.

Vomit said...

Really, excellent. The red cloak offsets the metallic nicely.

Tim Kulinski said...

Thanks guys, truth be told this figure has been sitting primed for well over 2 years, and when I picked him up last week I saw the colors I needed to paint him. He only took about 4 hours to paint up & I am glad eveyone likes the work.