Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

Holiday Busyness

Well,

Not much been going on of late with all the holidays & family that have been in town and we are only half way through the holidays. I plan on trying to keep a once a week update going on my blog starting with the second week of January (1/4/09). So I have a few things already in the works just need to take a few pictures and get things rolling.

So Cursed Treasures will be quite until then (like it has for a few weeks anyway!) but will see 2009 with a ton of new things. Just to give you an idea of what I am planing, here are a few things that I will be doing on the old blog for 2009.

Building & painting an army from start to finish, much like I did with dwarf project. Some terrain "How to's" and Painting how to's as well. As well as battle reports & general thoughts about gaming. Also I will be covering Gathering in the Desert & Adepticon again this year.

So until then remember, "Dead men tell no Tales"

TK

1 comment:

Robert said...

Get to work!

What army are you going to be painting?