Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day

Well,

I hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving Day where ever you are! Be thank full for what you have, Family, Friends, Health, Miniatures and everything else. I will be spending this Thanksgiving with my Parents who are making the trip out to the Valley of the Sunstroke. Our son is in Missouri with his girlfriends family & I know he is surrounded by folks that care for him I wish he was home with us.

I also wanted to say Thanks to all our Friends, Family and strangers that are serving our country in the military all across the globe, Thank you for Serving our Country, may God Bless you where ever you are.

And with that, I will leave you with this picture my good friend Ben sent me for Thanksgiving,


Happy Thanksgiving!

TK

No comments: