Pages

Monday, March 05, 2007

Painting again

Well,

After last thursdays bummer day, I busted out the paints again & painted up a few things. last week I got in trade 56 Artizan US Para troopers from my buddy Mike. All he wanted was for me to paint up his Chaos in Cario figures (about 20 of them). Well that is my sort of deal, since I am an Artizan Whore for figures, much like my other friend Rob is for Gripping Beast!

So on Friday night I did up 5 figures called the Sons of Set, which are basicly bad guys for the game and I also painted up the special edition Mummy that Mike got as well. I did something a little different with these figures this time around. Usually I base paint the colors on & then dip them, but this time around I tried doing a technquie that many painters are doing by adding a lighter shade of highlight, I then dipped the figures. They look great, but it really didn't save any time so I'm not sure if I will keep doing it.

On a side note, I also borrowed from Mike, the 1st season for the TV show Farscape. I have only caught bits & pieces of the show when it was on the air, but now, I am hooked. Will have to go out & get this series for myself.

Anyhow, will post up pics tonight of some of my progress...

TK

No comments: