Pages

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Whats with the name??

So some may ask whats with the name?

Well the name comes from the Disneyland ride pirates of the Caribbean. If you have been on the ride you used to hear it after seeing the treasure pile and a ghostly voice would say:
Perhaps ye knows too much. Ye’ve seen the cursed treasure. Ye knows where it be hidden. Now proceed at your own risk.

Well thats where it comes from!

So why did I use that for the name, well I'm glad you asked. As some of you know, I have been working on a little project that has to deal with Pirates for my gaming. I have been reading books, watching movies, going on rides, and doing everything I can to learn about pirates for this project. Hopefully in a few more weeks I will be able to announce this project to the world, but until then...

Dead men tell no tales.....

No comments: