Pages

Monday, September 07, 2020

Gaslands Demo

 Happy Labor day,


So last week I had a buddy come over to try out Gaslands, he had been waiting for a while and we are both negative on the Rona, so we set up a meet up at my place.


New boards!

So since i was going to be hosting a game at my place, I finally got around to getting my Floor tile board done. I had saw on the Pulp Alley YouTube channel, Dave of Pulp Alley had used self adhesive 18" floor tiles for game mats. Well I went up to Lowes to pick up a few tiles, the front I wanted to have a desert feel to them and the other side is a grayish black color. No cutting, just peel and stick together to give you 18"x 18" double sided tiles., they work perfectly for small game boards.

Racing cars, El Camino vs Mini cars!

I let my buddy choose two cars and I took two cars, really didn't matter as they were all equipped the same with two HMGs in forward firing arc. This game was about teaching the basics and how to play the game and by the end of the round, my buddy had it figured out.

Close call on the El Camino

Mini Cooper power slide threw the gate!

Big winners, the Mini cars!

My buddy enjoyed the game very much, I let him take two cars from my many extra Hot Wheels and on the way home, he stopped and picked up more cars! In all the Demos I have run, only one person did not really like the game. I think I have now run well over two dozen games and for only one to not like it is pretty good.

Well enjoy the day and if you have not tried Gaslands, go check it out and try it, you will be very happy with it!

TK


No comments: