Pages

Friday, September 25, 2020

Land of the Lost over here!

 Well,

Completed the next Dino for a future game, this time the mighty Triceratops! This is another Wizkids AD&D model and looks awesome on the table. I only made one mistake, I covered up the seam line on one side of the model and totally forgot about the other side of the model. I usually am pretty good catching these and I had thought about going back and trying to fill it, but I used various washes on the model and not sure if I could blend it.


The good side.

The bad side.

Fighting off the Raptors.

Next up the Mighty T Rex.

Holding the T Rex back.

All in all I am very pleased with these models, I hope Wizkids keeps adding to the line with more Dinosaurs, the price is right and they look great. I also have had my eye on ordering a few Reaper Models as they have a few dinos as well.

TK

No comments: