Pages

Monday, September 28, 2020

Son of Kong

Welcome back to the Jungle pulp fans!

Well I completed another great figure for my Pulp games, this time the Great Ape from Wizkids. As soon as I saw this model I knew I needed to pick it up and it will be used! I actually had been looking for a giant ape for sometime, as I had seen other companies models, but this one git the bill perfectly. 
I am the King!
Perfect size for 28mm figs
King of Apes meets King of Dinos!

I really look forward to seeing what other creatures I can pick up from the Wizkids AD&D line, the price is perfect and they are primed and ready for paint. Really can't say anything bad about these, great figures, great looking models, easy to work with, paint up very nicely and great price, everything that I look for.

TK

No comments: