What was bugging me was the fact that the Gandalf figure had no reins in his hands! So I went on a mission to make a set of reins. I tried everything, but could not find the right material. I was about to give up when I noticed that I had some floral wire sitting around. I had a thought that maybe I could flatten out the wire like I do for spears (by smashing the wire on a anvil with a hammer). So I went to town hammering the wire. Well that was the ticket and it worked out great.
The second entry is called "Death of a Hero" it is between Lurtz the Uruk-hai and Boromir after the Fellowship breaks up. This was the diorama I was talking about in the last post about having the base warp on me. Well you can see from the photo that this base will not warp. All in all I like how it turned out.
And lastly here is a WIP of a Balrog that I was going to enter into the Large Monster category, but I realized that I bit of more than I can chew and would not have this baddie ready for GitD. He is a long way off from being done, who would have thought that this was a pain in the butt to paint!