Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

Layout update

So,

Also while I have been stuck at home I am slowly working on my home Espee switching layout. I decided a couple of weeks ago to start getting the rest of the track laid, so here are some shots. I have not been able to complete as I ran out of flex track.

Main Line and Siding total width 6"
This whole layout is going to be tilt up looking buildings as I am modeling this area off of an area along the 5 FWY in CA up near Buena Park. So nothing fancy, just plain own industries to switch out with a SW1500. This area was part of the Anaheim route in the OC and I used to take pictures in this area.

Mainline up front while runaround/team track behind with an industry tucked up in the corner.
Closer look of the industry in the corner.
Team track in use with freight on the mainline.
Below is the plan for the larger part of the layout, it will have more industries and is modeled after my buddy Bill Meyer modules from my old club in CA.

The Plan
Here is all we have done for this section, all the switches, but no track for in the middle.
Far end of layout, that is an 8' run. 
So there you go, I am slowly working on the layout and getting track down. Once all the track is down I will be dropping in feeder wires on each piece of track then wiring to a main bus line.

TK

No comments: