Pages

Monday, April 27, 2020

A place for a swinging wake...

Well,

Another Monday and another update from this past weekend. So a few years ago I was able to attend Reapercon down in Texas. I had the chance while there to pick up a few items, this Crypt being one of them.

Reaper Crypt
I was going to use this for games of Frostgrave, but never got around to painting it and sadly Frostgrave doesn't get played that much now. But since I had time being stuck at home, I busted it out

Front door, I wonder if anyone home?
I wanted to play around with doing a patine roof, started out black, then dabbed Hunter Green paint into the cracks and roof panel lines. Then a steal color into the center of the panels followed by a Copper color over everything followed by a Strong tone wash. I think it came out rather nicely.

Patine roof

Necromancer and assistant trying to unlock the door

Inside of the Crypt


Someone is home!

All in all this is a great kit, I did have to alter the roof to make it removable, after painting it got snug again, but nothing that won't work. Now just to get this onto the table for some games.

TK

No comments: