Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

CAV Strikes again!

So,

I love Robot/Mech games, one of the first games I played was the classic Battletech, I would always be buying Ral Partha Mechs and actually started selling these painted models to my local game store back in CA. But as things do, I drifted away from the game and startrd playing on the computer and many console games. BT was great, but it was more better suited for the computer then on the tabletop.

Then a few years ago I got introduced to CAV from Talon Games (was formerly with Reaper Miniatures). I worked with Jon Walker of Talon for a few years. But once my time working ended I drifted off to other games. But I had a ton of CAV models left to paint.

So this weekend I decided to paint up a few models just for fun, here is the results.






I have a few more models to work on, so I will be adding them here on the Old Blog so stay tuned.

TK

5 comments:

Ragsta said...

Love me some mecha! These are really nicely done!

Tim Kulinski said...

Thank you and I have a bunch more to work on! LOL

Mike G. said...

What are you using for primer?

Tim Kulinski said...

@ Mike G, on all of these, no primer, just painted straight on. Now if you want to prime, I have used Army Painter in the rattle cans, those do not leave the bones material tacky. But honestly on all of these, it was straight to paint and no primer.

Tom O said...

Nicely done! Now let me know what you are doing for rules!