Pages

Monday, November 02, 2020

Big Foot and little feet!

So,

Hobby wise things have slowed down for me, been getting in a few games, but the ongoing issues in the world are starting to bother me and killing the joy for my hobby. I have left Twitter, its nothing but a cesspool of hate and negativity and Facebook is quickly moving up that same list. What this means is I may only be posting things here, but I have to get to not paying attention to the world. 


Anyways two things happened this past week, one, I finally got these Yeti/Sasquatch's painted up that I had for over three years now, these are Reaper models amd I honestly don't know why I had them. But I decided to paint them up like Big Foots (or is that Big Feets?) and used them for Warlords of Erehwon. I used them as trolls with my orcs for now. 


Reaper Big Foot/Yeti models

The other thing that happened this week was this little fella, may I introduce Coal!

 

Coal!

Last week my wife rescued him from work, he is a tiny make 5 week old kitten that must have wondered off from his litter. My wife took him to the AZ humane society on Thursday and they had him for the weekend. We got the call to Foster/adopt him on Sunday and Monday we brought the little guy home. So all week I have been taking care of him and getting him acclimated to our three other cats. Good thing is two out of the three cats have taken him in and are being very motherly with him. He is currently sitting in my lap sleeping as I write this.


So there you go, a few little things I have done this week.

TK 

1 comment:

Ragsta said...

The yetis look really nicely done! Sympathise re. leaving 'social' media - I left FB 4 years ago and only Instafeam these days. So long as I avoid the comments section... ;P