Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

KAT Attack truck

 Welcome Gaslands fan

I kicked out another cool conversion this weekend, this one I call KAT Attack and is a rather simple conversion. All parts are from the Implements of Carnage sprue from Northstar. I added the Ram, air intake, machine guns and the launcher to the rear, that was it.

KAT ATTACK! 

The model is the Erikenstein car and was originally a grey color, I of course disassembled the car and stripped the paint and chrome off of it. Once dry I mounted the guns and launcher to the model. I had to wait to place the Air Intake and plow on after I put the car back together. Then it was a prime of black and wait to dry.


Slick looking profile


I painted with a mix of Creamcoate and Reaper paint to get the yellow then did a flesh wash from Army painter on the model/ At this point I liked how it looked, but once the wash was dry I went back in to clean up the wash in areas that I did not like how it pooled up.

Mean rear end

Once that was done, I went at it with my Vallejo Environmental colors to dirty it back up with rust and grime. Before I did that I added the decal of the skull (from a 40k decal sheet) to the sides. This little decal really makes the truck pop and ia a great eye catcher for the model. 

Ramming Speed!

So there you go, another build for Gaslands and only took a day to do as well, can't wait to get it on the track!

TK

No comments: