Pages

Monday, January 06, 2020

Let’s Try this for the Year


So, 

With it being the first week of the New Year, I have been thinking about how I want to tackle the new year going forward. Usually I do a bid post about what I will do and then at the end of the year look back to see how well I have done. It’s supposed to motivate me and keep me accountable to my hobby, but I find that I forget about some goals towards the middle of the year. So here is what I am going to try, I will do quarterly updates, taking the year and breaking it down to 4 quarters of 3 months each, hopefully this will keep me focused and allow me to see how I am doing on projects.

So, with that said, what am I going to be looking at for the 1st quarter, let’s take a look:

Kill Team – After playing a bunch of games this past year, I will be working on a Genestealer cult Kill team. I had thought I had used my Cult in games of KT, but actually it was for Necromunda two years ago. So last night I busted out about two dozen unpainted figures to use or add to my necromunda GS cult. I have enough figures for variety and my local shop still has the KT box set for the GS Cult. So will be looking to pick that up as well as the KT annual.

FoW – So I started a Mid War Soviet force and am slowly adding to it, I also have been working on some German forces to go along with 4th edition, so I will be adding some new units to my collections this quarter and getting in games with Rob & friends.

Gaslands – Well I just added a couple of new cars to the painted and have about 30 more to work on. My buddy Mike of Dagreenskins is going like gang busters on the game and we are talking of doing a Swap meet/Race day at our local shop. So I see this being something that I work on going forward.
More Blog Post – Well I have not done enough to keep the blog posted, so I will force myself to update the blog more often then a few times a quarter.

So, there you go, new plan for 2020, lets see how I do!

3 comments:

Tom O said...

Best of luck with your new plan. It may help to focus your gaming activities...or not!

daveb said...

Quarterly plans....most intriguing. People are coming up with some great plans this year.

Dagreenskins said...

Can't wait to set up a Swap Meet it will be fun.