Pages

Monday, May 21, 2018

Van Saars ready for action!

Well,

I spent this weekend getting paint on too my new Van Saar gang for Necromunda. This is my gang and I had said when they come back out, I was getting them. Well I did and spent about 12 hours building them. Now since I had the older metals fully painted, I decided to paint these new ones up very similar to those so I could use them to mix in if I needed more for the gang.


New vs old
Well seeing how I painted the older ones well over 15 years ago, I got pretty close to the original scheme. I may take my older models and change their bases to the newer style to get them to blend in better. I also may go back to the older ones and paint the faces like I did with the newer ones. After reading the new back story, the Van Saars suffer from radiation poisoning due to some of the machines that they covet. So I went with more of a paler skin tone as to make them look more sickly as if the radiation was effecting them. 

New Gang in the hood!
All in all I like the look of the new models, as I mentioned before, they have a very Infinity Nomad feel to them and still feel like the older models. Now I just need to get them on the table to see how well the perform.

TK

2 comments:

Tom O said...

Nice job!

Robert said...

Looking good!