Pages

Monday, May 11, 2020

WIP 28mm Rubicon Panther

So,

I have had this Panther sitting on my desk for over a year now and I decided to get working on it and getting some paint on it. I was going to enter this kit into our local Hobby Expo, but that is on hold. So I figured this is a good time as any to do some work.

I primed the model in Flat black, then proceeded to brush paint the Vallejo Middlestone color onto it. I have an airbrush, but just don't like to clean it so its easier to brush paint items. I also painted the treads as well with Vallejo Track primer followed by a dry brush of Natural Steel by Vallejo.

Base Color applied
 Next up came Camo Brown from Vallejo which I made some splotches on the tank.

Brown Camo patern.
I then went with Vallejo Reflective Green, which I am almost out of, so will be picking up some very soon.
Three Colors now

Next up was a wash of Army Painter Strong Tone. Once I applied that I let it sit.

Dirty Panther
So there you go, WIP up until yesterday, hopefully I can finish it up in the next few days.

TK

No comments: