Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Archos Fianlly Done!

So back in August of 2009, I started working on some Arco-Flagellants but they fell by the wayside on the painting bench. Well this week I decided to bust them back out and get to painting them. So here they are in all of their painted glory!







Here is my Puritan Witchunter that I painted a while ago, but never got to taking pictures of him. I call him Inquisitor Bane and he has had a few adventures, the most recent being sent to drive out Ork looters.


Here is a shot of Lord Bane and his retinue which was also painted a while ago.


And the final shot is with the arcos being released onto some foul Witch cult!


Hope you enjoyed...

TK

2 comments:

Mike G. said...

They came out nice Tim.

John Gaszak said...

Very cool conversion working.