Monday, November 10, 2008

Amon Hen done

Well, I finished up the Amon Hen piece this weekend, only had to paint it up & add a base. So here are a few pictures of the completed project.



Well now I need to build the Amon Hen Hill to place this on, we shall see if I am that motivated.

TK

4 comments:

cianty said...

Looking pretty good! Great job!

Tim Kulinski said...

Thanks, it was a fun little project to do & rather simple too! About the hardest part was painting, you can't see it, but there is about 6 colors on the grey area, started out primed black, drybrushed dark grey, light grey, Mudstone (brownish grey)then light grey followed by another lighter grey.

cianty said...

Well, the colours came out really good so it was well worth the effort. It's always hard to tell what went into making such a piece as all you can see is the result. That's what it's all about.

David said...

Very very nice! I built one from the same plans, and I like how yours came out.

Cheers!