Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Demo game of LotHS

Well,

On 3/15/08 I ran a demo game of Legends of the High Seas at my local game shop Imperial Outpost games. I ran a scenario out of the book, X marks the spot with 4 Crews fighting for the treasre which was burried somewhere on the table. The spots denoted where the treasure may be had tokens below that are numbered from 1 to 6 on the bottom.





Here is what the board looked like, as I mentioned I had four Crews (2 Pirates, Royal Navy & Privateer) fighting it out with each other.




I ran two games with a total of 8 players getting to try there hand at LotHS, one book was sold that night with a few others in the next few days. All in all the players had a blast playing. Here are a few random shots from the games.












TK

No comments: