Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Legends of the High Seas Yahoo group

Well,

Just a quick post, I have started a Legends of the High Seas Yahoo Group to discuss LotHS, this will be the official group for the book. There isn't much now, but once the book comes out I'm sure there will be a lot to talk about. So here is the address,http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/LotHighSeas/ I will be happy to answer any questions about LotHS over there, but will still be active here with whatever comes to mind or new modeling projects.

Been busy painting my home, it seems that my wife has decided that white walls are boring now after 5 years in our house. So since I paint figures, I get to paint rooms now, How Fun!
Here are a few pictures I took awhile ago while at Disneyland. Below the Mighty Sailing Ship Columbia, the first American ship to carry the Stars & Strips around the globe.


Here I am with all the money I will get after LotHS comes out! Yeah right!

TK

1 comment:

Robert said...

You are lame! Update this page, i know you have new stuff going on. What happened to the new game table? the 1/48th scale models?