Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2024

The cult has arrived!

 

So,

I got my Cult of the possessed completed for the Mordheim project, I had started out trying to paint a blue scheme. but after painting two, I was not feeling it. So I switched to a Red and brown as I saw these being followers of Khorne.

The whole gang, thinking of calling the the Butchers!

Magistrate and a possessed brother with a mutation.

Some brothers with Bows

More brothers with hand weapons.

My take on Dark Souls. 

So there you go, a few more models finished for good old Mordhaeim.


TK

3 comments:

Donnie McGibbon said...

Very nice indeed, I like them a lot, cracking job on such an evil looking gang!

Tom O said...

Very nice...in a chaotic sort of way!

Codsticker said...

Very nice work. Red just seems "right" for misguided religious lunatics.