Pages

Wednesday, October 04, 2023

The Old West and Caribbean just got a little bigger!

 So,

With my renewed vigor for gaming, I took the plunge and purchased a few buildings for some Old West Gaming and some Pirate gaming, my go to Sarrissa Precision

I ordered last week and today the box arrived well intact, the only thing that had any damage was the little candy they threw in there, the weight of the building kits smashed it...LOL

So here is the haul, first up a nice color catalog that they threw into the box, very nicely done, nice pictures of all there stuff. 

2023 color catalog!

Next up items for the Caribbean build project, Fountains. I suppose I could use these for Old west down in old Mexico.
 
Fountains, there are two in there I think.

Next the actual buildings for the Caribbean, these are from their Mediterranean line and look like some nice Spanish buildings.
 
Simple Block House

Corner Tavern

Two Story Farmhaouse

Two story building

Next up are the buildings for my Old West table, I have been needing a nice bank, and when my buddy came out from Kansas last year, we went to Tombstone and this bank looks like the one down there.

Brick Bank for the Desperados to rob!

Blacksmith for all your wagon and horse shoe repairs!

Hotel. looks like one that was down in Tombstone.

Dead mans bundle, an Undertaker, Boot Hill and an Undertakers shop with Hearse.   

So there you go, Just a few buildings to keep me busy for awhile.

TK

1 comment:

Tom O said...

I look forward to seeing them completed.