Pages

Monday, January 30, 2023

Lord of the Rings 2023 update...

 Well okay, here are a few things for the Lord of the Rings 2023 project:

Picked these two hero's for my Rohon force i am working, since I have the plastic Theoden, figured I would also get Eomer and Eowyn. Nice models but they are a pain to assemble.



Since I am doing Riders of Rohon, here is a shot of 21 riders that I recently completed:



I also got the plastic Nazgul from the Pelenor Fields box set:




In the picture above you can also see a ring wraith on horse back. This is a converted model that was missing the arm, or so I thought. When I assembled the Nazgul, it came with a few arms for different poses for the model. So I took the extra and thought perfect I can use it for the one missing an arm.

Well when I pulled the model out not only was the arm missing but the legs for the right side of the model were I harvested the legs I needed and went to work.


..

So, the moral of the story, dont throw away those bits, even if you had them for almost 15 years as they may come in handy sometime!

There you go a little WIP of the Lotr2023 project.

TK

1 comment:

rhingley said...

I have much the same problem. A pile of LOTR figures to paint. Nice to see someone else advancing on the front