Pages

Saturday, December 07, 2019

Changing things up

So,

 I need a change here on the old blog, going for something a little different, hoping this will allow me to get excited about blogging again. One main part for the lack of posts is primarily I use my Ipad and the blogger app for IOS is not that great. In fact it sucks and I am rarely using my laptop anymore.

So I am going to try to get more content up here and see what the new year has in store. But first up lets change some things up starting with the layout and colors!

TK

3 comments:

myincubliss said...

Blogger app is awful, I have to use the Chrome app to post anything and even then if you’re writing a longer post it’s sucks as you can’t scroll up and down so end up having to do weird things adding and removing text to get to where in the post you want to be!

Der Alte Fritz said...

I have the same bad Blogger experience as you with my iPad.

I mostly use my desktop Mac for blog posts. Sometimes I will start a post on my iPad and then clean it up on the desktop when I get home.

Jim

Robert said...

I used the Blogger app for Android for a few posts and then it stopped uploading. Really annoyed me. Now it has disappeared from my phone. Looks like they killed it. Just as well as it was useless. Phones and tablets are no real replacement for a trusty computer.