Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Well it almost time!

Well,

By this time next week I will be in The Windy City for Adepticon, one of the best gaming events in the country. I will once again be attending this awesome event and I am running a few games with friends and taking I all that there is of Adepticon.

For the last few weeks I have been painting like a mad man to get ready for the Legends of the Old West game as well as the Pulp Alley game. I will also be floating around taking pictures of the event for all those that can't make it.

So stay tuned for Adepticon coverage.

Tk

2 comments:

Dagreenskins said...

Have a great trip and bring back lots of cool pictures

Dean Vuckovich said...

Have fun TK!, wish I could have gone this year, but family trips in February always seem to trump this event :(