Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Hello...Anyone Home?

Well,

What have I been up to since Gathering in the Desert you might be asking (or maybe not)? Well I have been pretty busy. Saguaro Painting Services is keeping me very busy, which is a good thing. Only down side is that I do not have time for my own models!

Also, for those who have not heard, I got an invite to the Throne of Skulls Games Workshop Event in June. It seems that they kept a few places open for Tournament Organizers as a way to say thanks for all the hard work we do. Well the wife and I will be going, I will be playing with toy soldiers, while she will be playing the slots!

As for the army I am taking, well it was a toss up and I actually lost sleep over it. I finally decided that I would take a 62 figure Mirkwood Wood Elf list. The only issue is I have to paint them and God knows when I will have time!

Also been busy tinkering around with 40K and had a few friends over last Friday for some Combat Patrol action. It looks like I will be planning a Combat Patrol event in September with a buddy of mine.

Also this weekend I am suppose to make a trip out to another friends place for some LotOW. I will have a small write up after this weekend.

The only problem with being so busy, is that I don't have time to write it up here. And to bust out the camera is a chore! I will need to step it up from here out, so stay tuned...

TK

1 comment:

Dagreenskins said...

I had a lot of fun playing on Friday night. Keep up the good work.